Sample Qualitative Studies
Below is a small sampling of the types of qualitative research studies that Brown Marketing Research has conducted for its clients:
- Focus groups among lapsed restaurant customers to determine key issues facing the chain and identify opportunities to entice lapsed customers to return. (Research led chain to undertake restaurant remodel initiative.)
- Focus groups among retail store and competitive shoppers to identify consumers' perceived brand images, reflecting both rational and emotional attributes.
- Focus groups among patients/non-patients to determine optimum brand positioning for healthcare facility.
- One-on-one interviews with current beverage brand drinkers to evaluate alternative TV advertising concepts for message comprehension, relevance and persuasion.
- Focus groups among retail store shoppers in multiple store trading areas to evaluate the relative promotional sensitivity of each market and determine promotional preferences in each market.
- Focus groups among business professionals to better understand current networking activities and gauge reactions to a proposed new Intenet website.